Events and MeetUps
Search through the calendar for our latest Events and Meetups
- This event has passed.
Customer Success Europe Unplugged – London
10 April, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This event is being hosted by three independent Customer Success Community organisations –
- Customer Success Europe
- The Customer Success Association
- The CustomerSuccessNetwork.org
Limited to 70 attendees, this day-long event will focus on the Strategy, Structure, Process, People and Culture of Customer Success. The event is designed to be highly interactive (hence why we limit it) and will ensure high quality attendees and speakers.
Confirmed Speakers so far are:-
- Peter Lyon, Chief Customer Officer, eSpatial (Co-Founder CSE)
- Tuan Pham, Director Customer Success, Anaplan
- Paul Lucherini, Head of Customer Success, Communicator
- Paul Ferguson, Helping Partners to create Customer Success, Cisco
- Adam Joseph, Founder, CSM Insight
- Shannon Hyson, Global Head of B2B Customer Success, Financial Times
- Violaine Yziquel, EMEA, Head of Customer Success Strategy & Customer Advisory at Box
Full agenda to be published on our new web site in the coming weeks – http://www.customer-success-europe.com
** All the proceeds from this event are being used to further our content on our web site s owe can help progress the Customer Success profession.
Co-Founder Customer Success Europe