Mentoring is a big part of developing your career, both in the mentee and mentor role.
Members of Customer Success Network can now take part in our Mentoring Programme in partnership with Mentorloop. You can join our program as a mentor or as a mentee and explore this unique opportunity to connect, learn and grow in your profession and also as an individual.
“As a mentor on the programme, I love connecting with fresh, committed and enquiring minds in the world of Customer Success. We use our time to share experiences and perspectives on all things Customer Success, as well as personal and professional development. As I say to all my connections, we learn from each other and as a mentor, I definitely learn at least as much from each of my relationships as they do from me. Each conversation gives me profound joy, fulfilment and motivation to keep sharing with this amazing community.”
- Our Mentoring Program is executed through Mentorloop, a dedicated Mentoring platform designed for Mentors and Mentees
- Mentorloop provides Mentors with expert mentoring resources
- The Program is FREE for Mentors
- Mentees have the opportunity to meet experienced Mentors, who are passionate about Customer Success
- Members have access to a broad range of backgrounds and working styles, allowing them to find what’s right for them
- When joining the Customer Success Network, you will get the link to register to our Program
- Our CSN community in Workplace has created a Mentoring group where you can also find all the information you need
Working with my mentor as part of the CSN Mentorship programme has been fantastic! My mentor has give me a fresh perspective on matters such as my plans for career progression, my current efforts and aspirations, and my strategy to network and build contacts across the industry. “
How to keep customers engaged and provide real value when we have a conversation with them.
Leadership vs Management: what is the difference and what makes a good leader? This article is very relevant for both first time leaders and seasoned professionals.
Keeping track of customer engagement, health, and ultimately renewal or churn rates is a must in Customer Success. It requires a strong understanding of one’s data.